Samsung A405F Combination File
On this post, you will find the official link to download Samsung A405F Combination File (Firmware). The Combination File shares in a zip package, which contains Combination File, Odin Tools, Samsung Usb Driver and Flashing Tutorial. The Combination File helps you to repair hanging logo, DRK issu, and also remove FRP lock. It also helps you downgrde os version.
Download Samsung A405F Combination File
Samsung Combination File (Firmware) helps you to Repair hanging logo issu, Bootloop issu and DRK issu. It also helps you to Remove the device Factory Reset Protection (FRP) from your Samsung Smartphone.
File Name : SM-A405F_Combination_FAC_FA90_A405FNXXU1ASC2_FACFA90_A405FNFAC1ASC2_CL15547963_QB22401955_REV00.zip
Binary Version : U1
File Size : 1 GB
Android Version : 9.0
How To Flash ?
- Extract Samsung A405F Combination File on your computer.
- Download Samsung Odin Downloader Tool.
- Download and install Samsung usb driver on your computer (If alredy installed usb driver, then SKIP this step and follow the next step).
- Once you have successfully installed the Samsung USB Driver on the computer then Open Samsung Odin Downloader tool
- Now, Connect your Samsung device into Download Mode.
- Now, click on AP and locate combination file.
- Once the Combination file is loaded, Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Wait 5-10 minuit for 100% compleate.
[*] Take a backup : If you are going to flash Combination File, then highly recommend that backup your personal data. Because after flashing your personal data (Contacts, Photo, File etc) will be delete.
[*] Bootloop : If you have installed the Correct Firmware (ROM) on the Samsung Device, but still facing the bootloop issue, then you may need to boot into the Recovery Menu (Press and Hold Volume UP + Home + Power for 6-8 Seconds) > Wipe the Cache/Data > Restart.
[*] Recommend: Always we recommend to use latest version of Samsung Odin Tool.
[*] Flash Tool : There are several tools are available that allows you to flash combination file on your Samsung Device including Samsung odin Downloader, Z3X Samsung Tool pro and Octoplus Samsung Tool.