Samsung SGH i317 Root File helps you to root your Samsung device easily. The Root file also helps you fix the DRK issue and install the custom OS on your Samsung device.
In this post, you will find the direct link to download Samsung SGH i317 Root File on your computer. We have shared the file as a zip package that contains the Root File, Samsung USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Samsung SGH i317 CF Auto Root File
Samsung Root File helps you fix the DRK or DM Verity Error issues. It also allows you to install custom ROM on your Samsung Smartphone.
Root File Name: Samsung_SGH_i317_4.1_CF-Auto-Root-t0lteatt-t0lteatt-samsung.zip
Root File Size: 19 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Instruction
How to Root
- Download Samsung USB Driver on your computer. Then, follow the following steps.
- Extract Samsung SGH i317 Root File on your computer.
- Open Samsung Odin Flash Tool.
- Now, click on Ap and locate the Root file.
- After choosing the Root file, then connect your device to the computer.
- Now, click on the Start button to root your device.
- Wait 30-40 seconds for flashing or installing completely.
- After completing the root file flashing, you will see a green Pass message on Odin Flash Tool.
[*] Caution: Your device may brick if flashing the wrong root file, and the warranty will void. Never gsmofficial.com will take any responsibility. Root your device at your own risk.
[*] Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the Samsung Odin Tool and the suitable root file.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your important data before using the Odin Tool. Because, after using the Odin Tool, your data will erase.
[*] Samsung Flash Tool: We have shared flash tools for flashing Samsung devices on the current page. i.e., Samsung Odin Flash Tool and Z3X Samsung Tool.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: We have shared some USB Drivers for connecting your device to the computer. i.e., Samsung USB Driver.