Symphony V140 Firmware ROM (flash file) helps you to re-install OS on your Symphony device. It also helps you to repair boot loop issues, hanging logo issues, and dead issues.
In this post, you will find the two mirror links to download the Symphony V140 firmware (flash file). The firmware is shared as a zip package, that contains the Firmware, USB Driver, and How-to install Manuals.
Download Symphony V140 Flash File
The flash file helps you to Upgrade, Downgrade, and re-install OS (ROM) on your Symphony mobile device. It also helps you unlock or repair your device.
Firmware Name: Symphony_V140_HW1_V9.zip
Firmware Size: 635 MB
How to Use: Click Here
How to Download: See Example
How To install ROM (Firmware)?
- Download Symphony V140 firmware.
- Extract the firmware on the computer. We recommend using 7zip or WinRAR to extract the ROM.
- Install the USB driver on your computer. If already installed, then follow the following step.
- Open flash tool. Then follow the following step.
- Now, locate the firmware (flash file).
- After locating the firmware, then click to start.
- Now, connect your mobile to flash mode.
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash your Symphony device, then we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we have scanned the Symphony flash file (Firmware) using Kaspersky antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credits goes to Symphony Mobile. Because they created and distributed this firmware for free.
[*] USB Driver: We have shared some USB Driver that helps to connect your device to the computer. i.e., MTK USB Driver, SPD USB Driver, and Qualcomm USB Driver.
[*] Flash Tool: We have shared some flash tools for flashing your device. i.e., SP Flash Tool, SPD Upgrade Tool, and QFIL Tool.