Symphony V48 firmware ROM (flash file) helps you to re-install OS on your Symphony device. It also helps you to repair bootloop issue, hanging logo issue and dead issue.
In this post, you will find the two mirror links to download Symphony V48 firmware (flash file). The firmware shares as a zip package, that contains the Firmware, USB Driver, and How-to install Manuals.
Download Symphony V48 Flash File
The flash file helps you to Upgrade, Downgrade, and re-install OS (ROM) on your Symphony mobile device. It also helps you repair your device.
File-Name : Symphony_V48_HW1_V3_Sign_File.zip
File-Size : 597 MB
File-Type : ZIP
How to Download : See Example
How To install ROM (Firmware) ?
- Download Symphony V48 firmware.
- Extract the firmware on the computer.
- Install USB driver on your computer.
- Open flash tool.
- Now, locate the firmware (flash file).
- After locate the file then click to start.
- Now, connect your mobile into flash mode.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for full tutorial.
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash your Symphony device, then we highly recommend you to take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan : We have scanned the Symphony flash file using kaspersky antivirus before sharing it gsmofficial.com.
[*] USB Driver : If you are looking for GSM USB driver for conecting your devices to the computer then click here to Download GSM USB Driver.