Walton D8sFirmware ROM (flash file) helps you to re-install OS on your Walton device. It also helps you to repair boot loop issues, hanging logo issues, and dead issues.
In this post, you will find the two mirror links to download the Walton D8s firmware (flash file). The firmware is shared as a zip package, that contains the Firmware, USB Driver, and How-to install Manuals.
Download Walton D8s Flash File
The flash file helps you to Upgrade, Downgrade, and re-install OS (ROM) on your Walton mobile device. It also helps you unlock or repair your device.
How To install ROM (Firmware)?
- Download Walton D8s firmware.
- Extract the firmware on the computer. We recommend using 7zip or WinRAR to extract the ROM.
- Install the USB driver on your computer. If already installed, then follow the following step.
- Open flash tool. Then follow the following step.
- Now, locate the firmware (flash file).
- After locating the firmware, then click to start.
- Now, connect your mobile to flash mode.
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash your Walton device, then we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we have scanned the Walton flash file (Firmware) using Kaspersky antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credits goes to Walton Mobile. Because they created and distributed this firmware for free.