Nokia RM-1187 Firmware ROM (flash file) helps you to re-install OS on your Nokia device. It also helps you to repair boot loop issues, hanging logo issues, and dead issues.
In this post, you will find the two mirror links to download the Nokia RM-1187 firmware (flash file). The firmware is shared as a zip package, that contains the Firmware, USB Driver, and How-to install Manuals.
Download Nokia RM-1187 Flash File
The flash file helps you to Upgrade, Downgrade, and re-install OS (ROM) on your Nokia mobile device. It also helps you unlock or repair your device.
How To install ROM (Firmware)?
- Download Nokia RM-1187 firmware.
- Extract the firmware on the computer. We recommend using 7zip or WinRAR to extract the ROM.
- Install the USB driver on your computer. If already installed, then follow the following step.
- Open flash tool. Then follow the following step.
- Now, locate the firmware (flash file).
- After locating the firmware, then click to start.
- Now, connect your mobile to flash mode.
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash your Nokia device, then we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we have scanned the Nokia flash file (Firmware) using Kaspersky antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credits goes to Nokia Mobility. Because they created and distributed this firmware for free.
[*] Nokia USB Driver: We have shared some Nokia USB Driver for connecting your Nokia device to the computer. i.e., Nokia BB5 USB Driver, Nokia MTK USB Driver, Nokia HMD USB Driver, and Lumia USB Driver.