Samsung G610L Combination File helps you fix the Bootloop and DRK issues and remove the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock. Also, the combination file helps to downgrade the OS version on your Samsung devices.
You will find the link to get the Samsung G610L Combination File (Firmware) in this post. We have shared it as a zip package that contains the File, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Samsung G610L Combination ROM
Samsung Combination File (Firmware) helps you repair hanging logo, Bootloop, and DRK issues. It also removes Factory Reset Protection (FRP) from your Samsung Smartphone and Tablet.
Combination File Name: SM-G610L_Combination_LUC_FA60_G610LKLU1AQC1_LUCFAC_CL9454770_QB13003418_REV00_.zip
Combination File Size: 477 MB
How To Download: Click here
Flash Tool: Get Odin Flash Tool
How To Flash Combination?
- Extract the Samsung G610L Combination File on your computer.
- Download Samsung Odin Downloader Tool.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver on your computer (If you already installed the USB driver, then SKIP this step and follow the next step).
- Once you have successfully installed the Samsung USB Driver on the computer, open the Samsung Odin Downloader tool.
- Now, Connect your Samsung device to Download Mode.
- Now, click on AP and locate the combination file.
- Once the Combination file is loaded, click the Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes for 100% flashing complete.
[*] Take a backup: If you are going to flash Combination File, We highly recommend you backup your data. Because after flashing, your data (Contacts, Photo, File, etc.) will erase.
[*] Bootloop: If you are facing the boot loop issue, then you may need to boot into the Recovery Menu (Press and Hold Volume UP + Home + Power for 6-8 Seconds) > Wipe the Cache/Data > Restart.
[*] Recommend: Always recommend using the latest version of Samsung Odin Tool.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: We have shared some USB Drivers on this page. i.e., Samsung USB Driver.
[*] Samsung Flash Tool: We have shared Flash tools for flashing Combination files. i.e., Samsung Odin Flash Tool and Z3X Samsung Tool.