Samsung i535 Root File
On this post, you will find the official link to download Samsung i535 Root File for your samsung smartphone. The root file shares in a zip package, which contains root file and How to Root Manuals. The root file helps you to root your samsung smartphone and tablet.
Download Samsung i535 Root File
Samsung Root File helps you to Unlock Network Lock and fix the DRK issu. It also helps you to install custom ROM your Samsung Smartphone.
File Name : Samsung_i535_4.4_CF-Auto-Root-d2vzw.zip
File Size : 23 MB
Android Version : 4.4
How to Download : See Example
How to Root
- Download Samsung Usb Driver and Odin Tool.
- Extract Samsung i535 Root File on your computer.
- Install Samsung Usb Driver (if installed then skip the step).
- Open Samsung Odin Downloader Tool.
- Now, Click on Ap and Locate the Root file.
- Once locate the Root file the connect the device.
- Now, Click on Start Button to begin the Flashing.
- Wait 30-40 second for flashing compleate.
- After compleate flashing root file you will able to see green Pass box on odin downloader tool.
[*] Caution : Your device will bricked by flashing wrong root file and warranty will void.
[*] Recommend : Always we recommend to use latest version of Samsung Odin Tool and use right root file.
[*] Backup : Take a backup of your important data before using the Odin Tool, as your personal data will be deleted after flashing the Stock firmware using Samsung Odin Downloader.