Sony Xperia C2105 Lock Reset File helps you unlock the screen lock (Pin, Pattern, and Password) on your Sony Xperia devices. The file also allows you to reset Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock.
You will find the direct link to get the Sony Xperia C2105 Lock Reset File on the current page. We have shared the file as a zip package that contains the File, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Sony Xperia C2105 Lock Reset File
Sony Xperia screen lock reset file helps you remove Pin, Pattern, Password, and Face lock on your Sony Xperia Smartphone and Tablet. Use any following mirror link to get it.
File Name: Sony_Xperia_C2105_Screen_Lock_Reset.ftf
File Size: 251 KB
How to Use: Click Here
How to Download: See Example
How To Use
- Firstly, install the Sony Xperia flash tool on your computer.
- Secondly, install Sony Xperia USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, Windows computers never detect your devices.
- Now, run the Sony Mobile Flasher.
- Click on the Flash, then locate the screen lock reset file.
- After choosing the lock reset file, then click on the Flash.
- Connect your device to flash mode (Vol- and connect cable).
[*] Take a backup: If you are going to unlock the screen lock on your Sony Xperia Smartphone or tablet using the lock reset file, we strongly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Caution: Unlocking the Smartphone using the screen lock reset file will permanently erase the personal data from the device. So, therefore we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the Tool.
[*] How To Use: If you want to learn How to Reset Sony Xperia Screen Lock, follow the Tutorial.
[*] Credits: We have managed to share this Xperia screen lock reset file. So full credit goes to us.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we have scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on gsmofficial.com.