Acer Dump File
In this post, you will find the direct link to download Acer Dump File ROM (Boot Repair File) on your computer. We have shared the Dump, including Repair Tools, USB drivers, and How to Repair Manuals.
Acer Dump File helps you to re-program or repair your device’s eMMC chip. Another technician and I test this Acer Dump File.
Download Acer Dump File
On this website, we also added all models of Acer boot repair files. Below this post, you will find the all model list of the dump files.
Acer One 7
File Size: 852 MB
Country: All Country
Get the Dump File
How to install Acer Dump File?
- Download Dump File on your computer.
- Extract/unzip the dump file (boot-repair file).
- Open Easy Jtag Plus or UFI or other repair tools.
- Now, connect the eMMC or UFS chip.
- Once, connect your chip, then click on Identify/Check eMMC.
- Locate the eMMC or UFS dump file.
- Now, click on the Start button.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for the full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: Always recommend taking a complete backup of your eMMC/UFS chip. You must need to backup your data, NVRAM item from the old chip. It helps you repair any network issue.
[*] About Dump File: The dump file we share on the page is 100% ok. All about the resource on the page is free.