SPD USB Driver helps you to connect your SpreadTrum-powered devices to the computer. It also allows you to flash stock ROM on devices powered by SpreadTrum/Unisoc chipset.
In this post, you will find the two mirror link to download SPD USB Driver for Windows (x64, x86). We have shared it as a zip package that contains the SpreadTrum USB driver and Installing Tutorial.
Download SpreadTrum/Unisoc USB Driver
SpreadTrum USB driver (SPD Driver) helps you connect your SpreadTrum-powered Smartphones and Tablets without installing the PC Suite application on your Windows computer. We recommend using the latest USB Driver.
How To Install SPD USB Driver?
- Firstly, download SpreadTrum Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the driver. We recommend using WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip it.
- After unzipping the package, you will be able to see the driver.
- Secondly, right-click on the driver and choose “Install.”
- Now, click on the “NEXT” button. Then, follow the following steps.
- Now, click on “I accept,” then click on “next.”
- After clicking on next, then click on “finish.”
[*] Recommend: If you are going to flash the stock ROM on your SpreadTrum-powered devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned the driver using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we shared it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to Unisoc Inc. Because they created and distributed this SPD USB Driver.