Qualcomm USB Driver helps you to connect your Qualcomm-powered devices to the computer. It also allows you to flash stock ROM on devices powered by QLM SOC.
In this post, you will find the two mirror link to download Qualcomm Driver for Windows (x64, x86). We have shared it as a zip package that contains the USB driver and Installing Tutorial.
Download Qualcomm USB Driver For Windows
Qualcomm Driver USB driver (QLM Driver) helps you connect your Qualcomm-powered Smartphones and Tablets without installing the PC Suite application on your Windows computer. We recommend using the latest USB Driver.
How To Install Qualcomm USB Driver?
- Firstly, download Qualcomm Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the driver. We recommend using WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip it.
- After unzipping the package, you will be able to see the driver.
- Secondly, right-click on the driver and choose “Install.”
- Now, click on the “NEXT” button. Then, follow the following steps.
- Now, click on “I accept,” then click on “next.”
- After clicking on next, then click on “finish.”
[*] Recommend: If you are going to flash the stock ROM on your Qualcomm-powered devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned the driver using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we shared it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to Qualcomm Inc. Because they created and distributed this Qualcomm USB Driver.