MTK USB Driver helps you to connect your Mediatek-powered devices to the computer. It also allows you to flash stock ROM on devices powered by MediaTek SOC.
In this post, you will find the two mirror link to download MTK USB Driver for Windows (x64, x86). We have shared it as a zip package that contains the MediaTek USB driver and Installing Tutorial.
Download MediaTek USB Driver For Windows
MediaTek USB driver (MTK Driver) helps you connect your MTK-powered Smartphones and Tablets without installing the PC Suite application on your Windows computer. We recommend using the latest USB Driver.
How To Install MTK USB Driver?
- Firstly, download MediaTek Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the driver. We recommend using WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip it.
- After unzipping the package, you will be able to see the driver.
- Secondly, right-click on the driver and choose “Install.”
- Now, click on the “NEXT” button. Then, follow the following steps.
- Now, click on “I accept,” then click on “next.”
- After clicking on next, then click on “finish.”
[*] Recommend: If you are going to flash the stock ROM on your Mediatek-powered devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned the driver using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we shared it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to MediaTek Inc. Because they created and distributed this MTK USB Driver.