Libusb win32 Driver known as the MediaTek filter driver. The driver helps to bypass auth while flashing MediaTek powered Smartphones and Tablets. You must need to install this driver on your computer to flash or unlock your devices powered by MediaTek SoC.
On the current page, you will get the direct link to download Libusb Driver for Windows. We have shared it as a zip package including the Tutorial.
Download Libusb Driver For Windows
Libusb driver allows to flashing or unlocking your MediaTek powered devices. We recommend using the latest version of this driver.
Driver Name: Libusb-win32-devel-filter-126.96.36.199.zip
Author: MediaTek Inc
How To Install Libusb win32 Driver?
- Download USB Driver on your computer.
- Now, extract it by WinRAR or 7zip.
- After extracting it, you will be able to see the driver installer file.
- Now, Right-click on the driver and choose Install.
- Now click on the Next button.
- Now, click on I accept, then click on next.
- After click on next, then click on the finish.
[*] Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of Libusb Driver. Because the old version of this driver never detect the latest MediaTek SoC.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned it using the Virustotal online scanner, then we uploaded it on GSM Official.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to MediaTek Inc. Because they created and distributed this Driver for free.