You will find an official link to get Apple iTunes for Windows and Mac on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including a tutorial.
Apple iTunes is an official application by Apple Inc. It helps you to flash the official firmware on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. The application also allows resetting Passcode and fixing the disabled iPhone issues.
Download Apple iTunes For Windows And Mac OS
iTunes allows you to restore the official ROM (Firmware) on your iPhone, Ipad, and iPod. It also helps you to fix boot loop issues, white apple logo issues, black screen issues, and auto iTune mode issues.
Tool Name: itunes.exe
Author: Apple Inc
How To Restore Official Firmware Using iTunes?
- Firstly, download and install iTunes on your computer.
- After installing iTunes on your computer, then open it.
- Secondly, connect your Apple device to iTunes mode.
- For iTune mode, press the home key and connect the USB cable.
- After successfully connecting your Apple device, you will see a popup message (Update, Update and Restore).
- Thirdly, click on Update and Restore.
- Now, the firmware will download automatically for restoring your Apple device.
- After firmware downloading, your apple device will flash automatically.
[*] Recommend: Always use the latest version of the iTunes application.
[*] Caution: Your data will erase after restoring firmware using iTunes. So we highly recommend that you backup your data before using the iTunes application.
[*] Credits: iTunes is created and distributed by Apple Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing it free.