On this page, you will find the instructions to use Odin Downloader Tool to flash or install Stock Firmware (ROM) on any Samsung Device.
Caution 1: Flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM) using the Odin Tool, will wipe out the Personal Data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the Odin Tool.
Caution 2: If you have purchased the Samsung Device from the USA, then you can only flash or install the USA version Firmware, or else you will end up getting the boot loop on the device.
Flash or install Stock Firmware (ROM) on Samsung Devices
1. Download and install latest version of Samsung USB Driver on your Computer (if in case samsung drivers are already installed then SKIP this step).
2. Download and extract the Stock Firmware (ROM) of your Samsung Device (if you have already downloaded the firmware then
3. Now, Power Off your Samsung Device.
4. Now, you have to boot your Samsung device into download mode. To Boot into the Download Mode: Press and Hold Volume Down + Home + Power Button for 6-8 seconds.
5. Once you have entered into the download mode, you will be able to see the warning message on the screen. In this situation, Press Volume UP Key to Continue.
6. Download and extract the latest version of Odin Downloader on your computer (if you have already downloaded Odin Downloader Tool then SKIP this step). Once Odin Tool is extracted, you will be able to see following files:
7. Now, Open Odin3.exe File to Launch the Tool:
8. Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
9. Once you have successfully connected the device to the computer, then you will be able to see the Added! message in Odin Tool.
10. Now, Click on the AP Button and Locate the Stock Firmware (.md5 or .tar) on your Computer.
11. Now, Click on Start Button to begin the flashing or installation process.
12. Flashing or installation process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete, and once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Pass Message. During this process, your device will restart automatically.
Congratulations! Now, Close Odin Tool and Disconnect your Mobile Device from the Computer.
[*] Bootloop : If you have installed the Correct Firmware (ROM) on the Samsung Device, but still facing the bootloop issue, then you may need to boot into the Recovery Menu (Press and Hold Volume UP + Home + Power for 6-8 Seconds) > Wipe the Cache/Data > Restart.
[*] Recommend: Always we recommend to use latest version of Samsung Odin Tool.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your important data before using the Odin Tool, as your personal data will be deleted after flashing the Stock firmware using Samsung Odin Downloader.
[*] Odin Tool (All version) : If you are looking for Samsung Odin Flash Tool (all version) for installing stock ROM on Samsung devices. Click here to get the Odin Tool (all version).
[*] Samsung Combination File : If you are looking for Combination File, then click here to download Samsung Combination File.