Intel Android USB Driver helps you to connect your Asus Mobile devices to the computer. It also allows you to flash stock ROM or unlock your Asus devices powered by Intel SOC.
In this post, you will find the two mirror link to download Intel Android USB Driver (ASUS Mobile Driver) for Windows (x64, x86). We have shared it as a zip package that contains the USB Driver and Installing Tutorial.
Download Asus USB Driver (Intel SOC) For Windows
Intel USB Driver helps you connect your Asus Smartphones and Tablets without installing the Asus PC Suite application on your Windows computer. We recommend using the latest USB Driver.
v1.10.0: Intel_Android_Driver_v1.10.0.zip | G-Drive
How To Install Intel Android USB Driver?
- Firstly, download Intel Mobile Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the driver. We recommend using WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip it.
- After unzipping the package, you will be able to see the driver.
- Secondly, right-click on the driver and choose “Install.”
- Now, click on the “NEXT” button. Then, follow the following steps.
- Now, click on “I accept,” then click on “next.”
- After clicking on next, then click on “finish.”
[*] Recommend: If you are going to flash or unlock your devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned the driver using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we shared it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to Intel Corporation. Because they created and distributed this Intel USB Driver.
[*] Flash Tool: We have shared some flash tools for flashing Intel Mobile devices. i.e., Asus Flash Tool, QFIL Tool, and Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool.
[*] More USB Driver: We have shared another USB Driver for connecting your device to the computer. i.e., MTK USB Driver, SPD USB Driver, and Qualcomm USB Driver.