SP MDT Tool v3.1904
SP MDT Tool v3.1904 is a small application that helps you to write stock ROM (flash file) on your MediaTek powered smartphones and tablets.
In this post, you will find the two mirror links to download SP MDT Tool v3.1904. The Tool shares as a zip package, that contains the Flash Tools, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download SP MDT Tool v3.1904 For Windows
SP MDT flash tool allows you to install firmware on your MediaTek devices. It also helps you to remove the factory reset protection (FRP) on your MediaTek devices. We recommend that use the latest version of the tool.
How To Flash Using SP MDT Tool ?
- Download and Extract SP MDT Tool v3.1904.
- Extract Stock ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Install MediaTek USB driver on your computer.
- Open SP MDT Flash Tool (Smartphone Multi Download Tool).
- Locate the scatter file from firmware package.
- After locate the file (firmware) then click to Start All.
- Now, Connect your device to flash mode via a USB cable.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for full tutorial.
[*] Recommend: : We do not recommend you to flash the preloader.bin file using the SP MultiPort Tool as it may brick the device. Therefore, always untick the preloader.bin option before Starting the Flashing Process.
[*] Caution : Take a backup of your important data before using the SP MDT Tool, as your personal data will be deleted after flashing the Stock firmware using SP MDT Tool.
[*] Credits : SP MultiPort Tool is created and distributed by SPMDT Tool. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.
[*] Alternative Tool : There are several alternative tools are available that allows you to flash stock ROM on your MadiaTek device including SP Flash Tool, Transsion Software Download Tool, and BirdA Tool.
[*] MTK USB Driver : If you are looking for MTK USB driver for connecting your device on the computer then click here to download MTK USB Driver.