BirdA Flash Tool is a small application for flashing scatter-based stock ROM on MediaTek-powered mobile devices. The flash tool also helps you flash custom recovery files or reset the FRP lock on your devices.
You will find the two mirror link to get BirdA Tool on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the MTK USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download BirdA Flash Tool For Windows
The tool allows you to install the scatter-based flash file (Firmware) on your devices powered by MediaTek SOC. We recommend using the latest version of this tool.
How To Flash?
- Download and Extract BirdA Flash Tool on your computer.
- Extract Stock ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Download and install MediaTek USB Driver on your computer.
- Open BirdA Tool.
- Locate the Right Stock ROM (Firmware).
- After locating the Stock ROM then, click to Download Button.
- Now, Connect your device by holding Volum Up or Volum Down.
[*] Recommend: On Mediatek-powered devices, We do NOT recommend the Preloader.bin file to Flash. Cause as it may brick the smartphone, we recommend you Untick the Preloader.bin file while Flashing the firmware.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your important data before using the BirdA Tool, as your data will erase after flashing the Stock firmware using the Flash Tool.
[*] Credits: BirdA Flash Tool is created by MediaTek Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the application for free.
[*] USB Driver: We have shared some USB Drivers for flashing your MediaTek mobile devices. i.e., MTK USB Driver.