Xiaomi Redmi Pro EU ROM helps you to re-install OS on your Xiaomi device. It also allows you to fix the Google Play Store issues and remove the MI account on your Xiaomi devices.
You will find the two mirror links to download Xiaomi EU ROM on the current page. We have shared the ROM as a zip package that contains the EU ROM, Fastboot Tool, USB Driver, and How-to install Manuals.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Pro EU Firmware
The Xiaomi EU ROM helps you upgrade, Downgrade, and Re-install MIUI and Android versions on your Xiaomi devices. It lets you remove the MI account lock and fix the Google Play Service issue.
How To Install/Flash Xiaomi EU ROM?
- Firstly, download the Xiaomi Redmi Pro EU ROM (firmware).
- Secondly, download Xiaomi Redmi Pro custom TWRP image file.
- Thirdly, Unlock your device bootloader and Copy the EU ROM on an SD card.
- Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool.
- Connect your device into fastboot mode.
- Now, input commands “fastboot flash recovery …” (example: fastboot flash recovery C:\Users\Tuhin\Downloads\twrp-3.2.3.md5).
- Press enter button and go to recovery mode.
- Now, press Install and locate the EU ROM from the SD card.
[*] Take a Backup: If you want to install EU ROM on your Xiaomi devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: We have scanned the ROM using Kaspersky antivirus before sharing it online.
[*] Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool: Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool are the best for cmd commands. If you are looking for it, click here to get Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool.
[*] ADB Driver: If you are looking for an ADB driver for connecting your devices to the computer, click here to get ADB Driver.
[*] Xiaomi BL Unlock File: If you are looking for a Xiaomi bootloader (bl) unlock file, click here to get Xiaomi Bootloader Unlock File.
[*] Xiaomi TWRP Image File: If you are looking for a Xiaomi TWRP file for installing custom ROM, click here to get the Xiaomi TWRP File.