Avenger MTK Module helps you to flash stock ROM on your devices powered by MediaTek chip. It also allows you to remove FRP locks, Screen locks, Privacy locks, and repair invalid IMEI issues.
You will get the official link to download Avenger MTK Module Tool on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the MediaTek USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download Avenger MTK Module Setup File (all versions)
Avenger MTK allows you to flash the scatter and bin-based flash file ROM on your Mediatek-powered smartphone, feature phone, and tablet.
v0.6.1: Avengers_AndroidMTK_0.6.1.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v0.7.1: Avengers_AndroidMTK_0.7.1.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v0.7.2: Avengers_AndroidMTK_0.7.2.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v0.7.3: Avengers_AndroidMTK_0.7.3.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v0.7.5: Avengers_AndroidMTK_0.7.5.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v0.7.7: Avengers_AndroidMTK_0.7.7.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v0.7.8: Avengers_AndroidMTK_0.7.8.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v0.7.9: Avengers_AndroidMTK_0.7.9.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v0.8.0: Avengers_AndroidMTK_0.8.0.zip | AFH | G-Drive
How To Use?
- Firstly, download and install Avenger MTK Module Tool on your computer.
- Secondly, install MediaTek USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, never MTK Module detect your mobile device.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Then, choose stock ROM > Now, click on Flash > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Reset FRP Lock: Open the tool > Go to the FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY tab > Then, choose FRP > Now, click on Execute > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Locks: Open the tool > Go to the FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY tab > Then, choose Factory Reset > Now, click on Execute > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to the FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY tab > Then, choose Privacy Reset > Now, click on Execute > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Please take a complete backup of your data from the device. Because after installing stock ROM using Avenger MTK Tool will erase your data.
[*] Requirements: It is not any crack tool, so you must need an Avenger box/dongle to run the tool. Otherwise, you can never open this tool.
[*] Virus status: Firstly, we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on GSM Official.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to Avenger Team. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.
[*] USB Driver: We have shared some USB Drivers for connecting your device to the computer. i.e., MediaTek USB Driver and Qcom MTK Driver.
[*] More Avenger Modules: We have shared some more Avenger Modules on the current page. i.e., Avenger SPD and Avenger Qualcomm.