CM2 MTK Module Tool helps you to flash stock ROM on your devices powered by MediaTek chip. It also allows you to remove FRP locks, Screen locks, Privacy locks, and repair invalid IMEI issues.
You will get the official link to download CM2 MTK Tool on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the MediaTek USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download CM2 MTK Module Tool Setup File (all versions)
CM2 MTK Module allows you to flash the scatter and bin-based flash file ROM on your Mediatek-powered smartphone, feature phone, and tablet.
v1.40: InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK_v1.40.7z | AFH | G-Drive
v1.54: InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK_v1.54.7z | AFH | G-Drive
v1.56: InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK_v1.56.7z | AFH | G-Drive
v1.57: InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK_v1.57.7z | AFH | G-Drive
v1.58: InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK_v1.58.7z | AFH | G-Drive – Latest
How To Use?
- Firstly, download and install CM2 MTK Module Tool on your computer.
- Secondly, install MediaTek USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, never your MTK Module detect your mobile device.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Then, choose stock ROM > Now, click on Flash > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Reset FRP Lock: Open the tool > Go to the Service tab > Then, choose FRP > Now, click on Format FS > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Locks: Open the tool > Go to the Service tab > Then, choose Full Factory Reset (ALL) > Now, click on Format FS > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to the User Data tab > Then, click on Reset Privacy Lock > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Please take a complete backup of your data from the device. Because after installing stock ROM using CM2 MTK Module Tool will erase your data.
[*] Requirements: It is not any crack tool, so you must need a CM2 box/dongle to run the tool. Otherwise, you can never open this tool.
[*] Virus status: Firstly, we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on GSM Official.
[*] Extracting Password: If the setup file needs to password to extract. Then, use 12345678 as the unzipping password.
[*] USB Driver: We have shared some USB Drivers for connecting your device to the computer. i.e., MediaTek USB Driver and Qcom MTK Driver.
[*] More CM2 Tool Modules: We have shared some more CM2 Tool Modules on the current page. i.e., CM2 MT2, CM2 SPD, CM2 SP2, CM2 SCR, and CM2 QLM.