CM2 SCR Module Tool helps you to flash BIN firmware on your devices powered by the SPD chip. It also allows you to remove Screen locks, Privacy locks, and repair invalid IMEI issues.
You will get the official link to download CM2 SCR Tool on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the SPD USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download CM2 SCR Module Setup File (all versions)
CM2 SCR Module allows you to install BIN flash file ROM on your SpreadTrum-powered Feature Phones.
v1.00: InfinityBox_install_CM2SCR_v1.00.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v1.01: InfinityBox_install_CM2SCR_v1.01.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v1.02: InfinityBox_install_CM2SCR_v1.02.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v1.03: InfinityBox_install_CM2SCR_v1.03.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v1.04: InfinityBox_install_CM2SCR_v1.04.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v1.05: InfinityBox_install_CM2SCR_v1.05.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v1.06: InfinityBox_install_CM2SCR_v1.06.zip | AFH | G-Drive
v1.07: InfinityBox_install_CM2SCR_v1.07.zip | AFH | Mega – Latest
How To Use?
- Firstly, download and install CM2 SCR Module Tool on your computer.
- Secondly, install SPD USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, never your SCR Module detect your mobile device.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Then, choose ROM > Now, click on Flash > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Locks: Open the tool > Go to the Service tab > Then, click on Format FS > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Dead Iuuse Repair: Open the tool > Go to the Service tab > Then, click on Format FS > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Please take a complete backup of your data from the device. Because after installing stock ROM using CM2 SCR Module Tool will erase your data.
[*] Requirements: It is not any crack tool, so you must need a CM2 box/dongle to run the tool. Otherwise, you can never open this tool.
[*] Virus status: Firstly, we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on GSM Official.
[*] Extracting Password: If the setup file needs to password to extract. Then, use 12345678 as the unzipping password.
[*] USB Driver: We have shared some USB Drivers for connecting your device to the computer. i.e., SPD USB Driver and ADB Driver.
[*] More CM2 Tool Modules: We have shared some more CM2 Tool Modules on the current page. i.e., CM2 MT2, CM2 MTK, CM2 SP2, CM2 SPD, and CM2 QLM.