CM2 SP2 Module Tool helps you to flash stock ROM on your devices powered by SpreadTrum SOC. It also allows you to remove FRP locks, Screen locks, Privacy locks, and repair invalid IMEI issues.
You will get the official link to download CM2 SP2 Tool on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the SPD USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download CM2 SP2 Module Setup File (all versions)
CM2 SP2 Module allows you to install PAC or XML flash file ROM on your SpreadTrum-powered smartphone and tablet.
How To Use?
- Firstly, download and install CM2 SP2 Module Tool on your computer.
- Secondly, install SPD USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, never your SPD Module detect your mobile device.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Then, choose stock ROM > Now, click on Flash > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Reset FRP Lock: Open the tool > Go to the Service tab > Then, click on Format FS > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Reset Screen Locks: Open the tool > Go to the Service tab > Then, click on Format FS > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to the User Data tab > Then, click on Reset Privacy Lock > Connect your device to Flash Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Please take a complete backup of your data from the device. Because after installing stock ROM using CM2 SP2 Module Tool will erase your data.
[*] Requirements: It is not any crack tool, so you must need a CM2 box/dongle to run the tool. Otherwise, you can never open this tool.
[*] Virus status: Firstly, we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on GSM Official.
[*] Extracting Password: If the setup file needs to password to extract. Then, use 12345678 as the unzipping password.