CM2 LGs Module Tool helps you to flash stock ROM on your LG devices. It also allows you to remove FRP locks, Screen locks, Privacy locks, and repair invalid IMEI issues.
You will get the official link to download CM2 LGs Tool on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the LG USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download CM2 LGs Module Setup File (all versions)
CM2 LGs Module allows you to flash the XML or KDZ flash file ROM on your LG mobile devices.
How To Use?
- Firstly, download and install CM2 LGs Module Tool on your computer.
- Secondly, install LG USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, never your LGs Module detect your mobile device.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to Flasher tab > Then, choose stock ROM > Now, connect your device to Download Mode > Click on Flash.
- Reset FRP Lock: Open the tool > Go to the Service tab > Then, choose FRP > Now, connect your device to Download Mode > Click on Format FS.
- Reset Screen Locks: Open the tool > Go to the Service tab > Then, choose Factory Reset > Now, connect your device to Download Mode > Click on Format FS.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to the User Data tab > Then, click on Reset Privacy Lock > Connect your device to Download Mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Please take a complete backup of your data from the device. Because after installing stock ROM using CM2 LGs Module Tool will erase your data.
[*] Requirements: It is not any crack tool, so you must need a CM2 box/dongle to run the tool. Otherwise, you can never open this tool.
[*] Virus status: Firstly, we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on GSM Official.
[*] Extracting Password: If the setup file needs to password to extract. Then, use 12345678 as the unzipping password.