LG Mobile USB Driver helps you to connect your LG Android Mobile devices to the computer. It also allows you to flash stock ROM or unlock your LG devices.
In this post, you will find the two mirror link to download LG Driver for Windows (x64, x86). We have shared it as a zip package that contains the USB Driver and Installing Tutorial.
Download LG USB Driver For Windows
LG Mobile USB Driver helps you connect your LG Smartphones and Tablets without installing the LG PC Suite application on your Windows computer. We recommend using the latest USB Driver.
How To Install LG USB Driver?
- Firstly, download LG Mobile Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the driver. We recommend using WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip it.
- After unzipping the package, you will be able to see the driver.
- Secondly, right-click on the driver and choose “Install.”
- Now, click on the “NEXT” button. Then, follow the following steps.
- Now, click on “I accept,” then click on “next.”
- After clicking on next, then click on “finish.”
[*] Recommend: If you are going to flash or unlock your devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned the driver using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we shared it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to LG Electronics. Because they created and distributed this LG Driver.
[*] Creadit: LG Mobile USB Driver is create and distribute by LG Electronics. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the driver for free.