ADB and Fastboot Driver helps you to connect your Android Mobile devices to the computer. It also allows you to flash stock ROM or Custom Recovery on your Android devices.
In this post, you will find the two mirror link to download ADB and Fastboot Driver for Windows (x64, x86). We have shared it as a zip package that contains the USB Driver and Installing Tutorial.
Download ADB and Fastboot Driver For Windows
The Driver helps you connect your Android Smartphones and Tablets without installing any PC Suite application on your Windows computer. We recommend using the latest USB Driver.
How To Install ADB and Fastboot Driver?
- Firstly, download Fastboot Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the driver. We recommend using WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip it.
- After unzipping the package, you will be able to see the driver.
- Secondly, right-click on the driver and choose “Install.”
- Now, click on the “NEXT” button. Then, follow the following steps.
- Now, click on “I accept,” then click on “next.”
- After clicking on next, then click on “finish.”
[*] Recommend: If you are going to flash or unlock your devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned the driver using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we shared it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to Google LLC. Because they created and distributed this ADB and Fastboot Driver.