Infinix Dump File
In this post, you will find the direct link to download Infinix Dump File ROM (Boot Repair File) on your computer. The repair firmware shares in a zip package, which contains repair Files, Repair Tools, USB drivers, and How to Repair Manuals.
Infinix Dump File helps you to program your eMMC or UFS chip on your Infinix devices. It also helps you to repair dead boot issues and bootloop issues. This Infinix repair Firmware (Dump File) tested by me and another technician.
Download Infinix Dump File
In this website, we also added all models Infinix boot repair file. Below on this post, you will find the all model list of dump file.
Important Note : The dump file that we shared in the site is not free. Buy any firmware package to download the dump file.
File Size : 823
Country : All Country
Get the Dump File
How To Repair ?
- Download Infinix dump file on your computer.
- Extract/unzip the dump file (boot repair file).
- Open Easy Jtag Plus or UFI or another repair tools.
- Now, connect the eMMC or UFS chip.
- Once, connect your chip then click on Identify/Check eMMC.
- Locate the eMMC or UFS dump file.
- Now, click on Start button.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for full tutorial.
[*] Recommend : Alwes we recommend, take a full backup your eMMC/UFS chip. You must need backup your nvdata, nvram item from the old chip. It helps you repair easily.
[*] About Dump File: The dump file that we shares in realfirmware.com is tasted. You must need buy any firmware package to download.