Octoplus FRP Tool helps you to remove the FRP lock on Android devices. Not only the FRP lock but also it helps to reset screen locks too. It supports almost every Android brand of device. i.e., Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Asus, Itel, Infinix, etc.
On the current page, you will get the direct link to download Octoplus FRP Tool for Windows. We have shared it as a zip package including the USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download Octoplus FRP Tool (all version)
Octoplus FRP Tool helps you to reset Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your various brand’s smartphones. It also helps you to Reset the Pin, Pattern, and Face Lock.
How To Use?
- Firstly, download and install Octoplus FRP Tool on your computer.
- Install USB Driver on your computer.
- Now, run the Tool.
- Samsung FRP Reset: Choose Samsung brand > Now, choose device model > Connect your device to MTP or Test mode > Click on Reset FRP.
- Huawei FRP Reset: Choose Huawei brand > Now, choose device model > Connect your device to COM 1.0 mode > Click on Reset FRP.
- Oppo FRP Reset: Choose Oppo brand > Now, choose device model > Click on Reset FRP > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Xiaomi FRP Reset: Choose Xiaomi brand > Now, choose device model > Connect your device to EDL mode > Click on Reset FRP.
- Asus FRP Reset: Choose Asus brand > Now, choose device model > Connect your device to Fastboot mode > Click on Reset FRP.
[*] Recommend: Always we recommend using the latest version of Octoplus FRP Tool.
[*] Scan: This Tool has no malware. Because multiple virus detection engine has scanned it before uploading it on GSM Official.
[*] Credits: Full credit goes to the Octoplus Team. Because they created and distributed this Tool for free.
[*] USB Driver: If your Tool doesn’t detect your device and you are looking for the USB driver to fix it. Then, click here to get MTK USB Driver, SPD USB Driver, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Samsung USB Driver.