Realme Flash Tool is a small application for windows, which helps you to install stock ROM on your Realme Android devices. It also helps you to fix the Bootloop issue, hanging logo issue, and dead issues.
You will get the official link to download Realme Flash Tool for all versions of Windows on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download Realme Flash Tool For Windows (all versions)
This flash tool allows flashing “.ofp” stock ROM (Firmware) on your Realme Android devices. It also helps you to remove the Factory Reset Protection (FRP), Pin lock, Face lock, and Pattern lock on your Realme devices.
v1: realme_Flash_Tool_V1 | G-Drive | AFH
How To Flash?
- Download and extract Realme Flash Tool.
- Extract Realme stock ROM (Flash File).
- Install the Google ABD Driver on your computer. Otherwise, never the tool detect your device.
- Open Realme Flash Tool.exe.
- Now, click on the Browse button.
- Locate the .ofp firmware ROM.
- Now, connect your device to fastboot mode.
- Click on the Loading device. Then click on Flash.
- Now, click on Confirm button to begin the flashing process.
[*] Take a Backup: Take a backup of your important data before using the Realme Flash Tool. Your data will erase after flashing the stock ROM using the tool.
[*] Recommend: We recommend that use the latest version of this Realme tool.
[*] Virus Status: Firstly, we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then we uploaded it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credits: Full credit goes to Realme Mobility. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.
[*] USB Driver: We have shared some USB Drivers for connecting devices to the computer. i.e., ADB Driver and Qualcomm USB Driver.
[*] Alternative Tool: We have shared some alternative flash tools for flashing stock ROM on the current page. i.e., SP Flash Tool, SPD Upgrade Tool, and QFIL Tool.