You will get the official link to download Motorola RSD Lite for Windows. We have shared it as a zip package, including Motorola USB Driver and tutorial.
The Motorola RSD Lite tool helps you to flash stock ROM on your Motorola devices. It also helps you to fix Unknown Baseband, IMEI, Hanging logo, and Boot-loop issues.
Download RSD Lite Tool For Windows (all versions)
RSD Lite Tool allows you to Flash Stock ROM on Motorola smartphones, Tablets, and Feature Phones. It also helps you to flash, unlock, repair, and Remove the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your Motorola devices.
How To Use?
- Firstly, download and extract Motorola RSD Lite.
- Download and extract Motorola Stock ROM.
- Secondly, install Motorola USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, never the tool detect your devices.
- Thirdly, open the Motorola RSD Lite Tool.
- Connect your Motorola device to Fast-boot mode. For Fast-boot mode press VOL DOWN and POWER BUTTON together.
- Now, click on the browse (3 dots) icon and select Motorola stock ROM.
- Once you have successfully added the stock ROM, then the full file information will be shown on the right site.
- Now, click on the START button to begin the Flashing process.
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to use the Motorola RSD Lite Flash Tool to install stock ROM on your Motorola Smartphone or tablet. Then, we strongly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Credits: Full credit goes to Motorola Mobility. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we have scanned it using Virus Total. Then, we uploaded it on GSM Official.
[*] Motorola Stock ROM: If you are looking for Motorola stock ROM then click here to get official Motorola Motorola Stock ROM (Flash File).