Motorola USB Driver helps you to connect your Motorola Mobile devices to the computer. It also allows you to flash stock ROM or unlock your Motorola devices.
In this post, you will find the two mirror link to download Motorola Mobile Driver for Windows (x64, x86). We have shared it as a zip package that contains the USB Driver and Installing Tutorial.
Download Motorola USB Driver For Windows
Motorola Mobile USB Driver helps you connect your Motorola Smartphones and Tablets without installing the Motorola PC Suite application on your Windows computer. We recommend using the latest USB Driver.
v6.2.0: Motorola_Mobile_Drivers_v6.2.0.zip | Direct | G-Drive
v6.4.0: Motorola_Mobile_Drivers_v6.4.0.zip | Direct | G-Drive – Latest
How To Install Motorola USB Driver?
- Firstly, download Motorola Mobile Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the driver. We recommend using WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip it.
- After unzipping the package, you will be able to see the driver.
- Secondly, right-click on the driver and choose “Install.”
- Now, click on the “NEXT” button. Then, follow the following steps.
- Now, click on “I accept,” then click on “next.”
- After clicking on next, then click on “finish.”
[*] Recommend: If you are going to flash or unlock your devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned the driver using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we shared it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to Motorola Mobility. Because they created and distributed this Motorola USB Driver.
[*] Flash Tool: We have shared some flash tools for flashing Motorola Mobile devices. i.e., Motorola RSD Lite, SP Flash Tool, and QFIL Tool.
[*] More USB Driver: We have shared another USB Driver for connecting your device to the computer. i.e., MTK USB Driver, SPD USB Driver, and Qualcomm USB Driver.