Sony Xperia USB Driver helps you to connect your Sony Xperia Android Mobile devices to the computer. It also allows you to flash stock ROM or unlock your Sony Xperia devices.
In this post, you will find the two mirror link to download Sony USB Driver for Windows (x64, x86). We have shared it as a zip package that contains the USB Driver and Installing Tutorial.
Download Sony Xperia USB Driver For Windows
Sony Xperia Mobile Driver helps you connect your Sony Xperia Smartphones and Tablets without installing the Xperia PC Suite application on your Windows computer. We recommend using the latest USB Driver.
Sony_Xperia_USB_Driver.zip: | G-Drive
How To Install Sony Xperia USB Driver?
- Firstly, download Sony Xperia Mobile Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the driver. We recommend using WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip it.
- After unzipping the package, you will be able to see the driver.
- Secondly, right-click on the driver and choose “Install.”
- Now, click on the “NEXT” button. Then, follow the following steps.
- Now, click on “I accept,” then click on “next.”
- After clicking on next, then click on “finish.”
[*] Recommend: If you are going to flash or unlock your devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned the driver using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we shared it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to Sony Electronics. Because they created and distributed this Sony Xperia USB Driver.
[*] Sony Xperia Flash Tool: We have shared some flash tools for flashing Sony Mobile devices. i.e., Sony Mobile Flasher.