Nokia USB Driver helps you to connect your Nokia devices to the computer. The USB Driver (BB5, MTK, HMD, and Lumia) also allows you to flash stock ROM or unlock your device.
On the current page, you will get the direct link to download Nokia USB Driver. We have shared it as a zip package, including the installation tutorial.
Download Nokia Driver For Windows
Nokia USB driver helps you to connect your Nokia devices to the Windows computer without installing the Nokia PC Suite application. The USB Driver also allows for the installation of stock ROM or Unlock.
How To Install Nokia USB Driver?
- Download Nokia Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the driver on the computer. We recommend using the WinRAR or 7zip to unzip it.
- After unzipping the package, you will see the driver installer file.
- Right-click on the driver and choose, then click on the Install.
- Now click on the Next button.
- Now, click on I accept, then click on the Next button.
- After clicking on Next, then click on the Finish button.
[*] Recommend: If you are going to flash the stock firmware on your Nokia devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned the driver using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credits: Full credit goes to Nokia Mobility. Because they created and distributed this Nokia USB Driver.