Nokia HMD DeviceKit is the official Nokia flash tool. It helps to Reset FRP and Screen locks on Nokia HMD devices. Also it helps to install stock ROM, unlock bootloader, and unlock regional network lock (SIM lock).
On the current page, you will find the direct lick to get Nokia DeviceKit for Windows. We have shared it as a zip package including the necessary USB driver.
Download Nokia HMD DeviceKit Tool For Windows
HMD DeviceKit allows flashing stock ROM and unlocking Screen/FRP/SIM/Bootloader locks. Use any following mirror link to get it.
Tool Name: HMD_DeviceKit.zip
Author: HMD Global
|188.8.131.52 – Latest||AFH||G-Drive|
How To Use?
- Firstly, download HMD DeviceKit Tool on your computer.
- Install necessary USB driver on your computer.
- Now, run the DeviceKit Tool.
- Reset FRP Lock: Connect your device to the Fastboot mode > Click on the FRP erase.
- Reset Screen Lock: Connect your device to the Fastboot mode > Click on the Factory reset.
- Unlock Bootloader: Connect your device to the Fastboot mode > Click on the Lock Bootloader.
- Unlock SIM Lock: Connect your device to the Fastboot mode > Click on the SIM lock/unlock.
[*] Recommend: Always recommend using the latest version of HMD DeviceKit tool.
[*] Scan: This Tool has no malware. Because multiple virus detection engine has scanned it before uploading it on GSM Official.
[*] Credits: Full credit goes to the HMD Global. Because they created and distributed this Tool for free.
[*] Alternative Tool: We have shared the alternative tools for the current tools on this page. i.e., Nokia OST Tool.