You will find the direct link to download Tecno i3 DA File (Boot File) on the current page. We have shared the DA File as a zip package, including the USB Driver and Tutorial.
The DA File helps you unlock and write stock ROM on your MediaTek-powered devices. It also allows you to remove Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock. You can use it on SP Flash Tool, SP MTD Tool, CM2 MTK, or any other MediaTek-supported tools. The DA File was released officially.
Tecno i3 Custom DA File (Download Agent File)
The DA (Boot) File helps you work on your secure boot type MediaTek-powered smartphone and tablets. It also allows you to fix the DA error issue on devices.
How To Use?
- Download and Extract Tecno i3 DA File.
- Install the MTK USB driver on your computer. If already installed, then follow the following steps.
- Open Smart Phone Flash Tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Now, click on the Download Agent or Custom DA. Then, locate the DA file.
- After choosing the DA file, then select scatter stock ROM.
- Now, click on the Download/Start button.
- Connect your device to flash mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Take a backup of your important data before flashing or unlocking. Your data will erase after flashing the Stock firmware.
[*] Virus Status: Firstly, we scanned the DA file using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to MediaTek Inc. Because full credit goes to them for sharing it free.
[*] USB Driver: We have shared some USB Drivers for connecting your devices to the computer. i.e., MediaTek USB Driver.