Poco F1 EU ROM
Poco F1 EU ROM helps you to re-install OS on your Xiaomi device. It also helps you to fix Google Play Store issue and remove MI account on your Xiaomi devices.
In this post, you will find the two mirror links to download Xiaomi EU ROM. The ROM shares as a zip package, that contains the EU ROM, Fastboot Tool, Driver, and How-to install Manuals.
Download Poco F1 EU ROM
The Xiaomi EU ROM helps you to Upgrade, Downgrade, and Re-install MIUI and Android version on your Xiaomi devices. It also helps you to remove MI account lock and fix the Google Play Service issue.
File Name : Poco_F1_beryllium_xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOF1_
File Size : 3 GB
Product Code : beryllium
How to Download : See Example
How To install EU ROM on Xiaomi Devices ?
- Download Poco F1 EU ROM (firmware).
- Download Poco F1 TWRP image file.
- Unlock your device bootloader and Copy the EU ROM on an SD card.
- Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool.
- Connect your device into fastboot mode.
- Now, input commands “fastboot flash recovery …” (example: fastboot flash recovery C:\Users\Tuhin\Downloads\twrp-3.2.3.md5).
- Press enter button and go to recovery mode.
- Now, press Install and locate the EU ROM from SD card.
- Click to See Full-Guidelines for full tutorial.
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to install EU ROM on your Xiaomi devices, then we highly recommend you to take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan : We have scanned the ROM using kaspersky antivirus before sharing it online.
[*] Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool : Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool is the best for cmd command’s. If you are looking for it then click here to Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool.
[*] ADB Driver : If you are looking for ADB driver for conecting your devices to the computer then click here to Download ADB Driver.
[*] Xiaomi BL Unlock File : If you are looking for Xiaomi bootloader (bl) unlock file then click here to Download Xiaomi Bootloader Unlock File.
[*] Xiaomi TWRP Image File : If you are looking for Xiaomi TWRP file for installing custom ROM then click here to Download Xiaomi TWRP File.