UMT Unisoc Module helps you to flash stock ROM on your devices powered by SpreadTrum/Unisoc SOC. It also allows you to remove FRP locks, Screen locks, Privacy locks, and repair invalid IMEI issues.
You will get the official link to download UMT Unisoc Module Tool on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the SPD/Unisoc USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download UMT Unisoc Module Latest Setup File
UMT Unisoc allows you to flash the PAC and XML flash file ROM on your SpreadTrum/Unisoc powered smartphone, feature phone, and tablet.
How To Use?
- Firstly, download and install UMT Unisoc Module Tool on your computer.
- Secondly, install SPD/Unisoc USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, never does the SPD/Unisoc Module detect your mobile device.
- Write Firmware: Open the tool > Go to PAC Flasher tab > Then, choose stock ROM > Now, click on Flash > Connect your device to flash mode.
- Reset FRP Lock: Open the tool > Go to the Flash Mode tab > Then, choose FRP > Now, click on Execute > Connect your device to flash mode.
- Reset Screen Locks: Open the tool > Go to the Flash Mode tab > Then, choose Format FS > Now, click on Execute > Connect your device to flash mode.
- Privacy Lock Reset: Open the tool > Go to the Flash Mode tab > Then, choose Privacy Reset > Now, click on Execute > Connect your device to flash mode.
[*] Take a Backup: Please take a complete backup of your data from the device. Because installing stock ROM using UMT Unisoc Tool will erase your data.
[*] Requirements: It is not any crack tool, so you must need a UMT box/dongle to run the tool. Otherwise, you can never open this tool.
[*] Virus status: Firstly, we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on GSM Official.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to UMT Team. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.