Xiaomi Redmi 3 QCN file helps you to fix the network issue on your devices that powered by Qualcomm chipset. The QCN file also helps you to repair IMEI on your Qualcomm powered devices.
On this page, you will find the direct link to download the Xiaomi QCN file on your computer. The QCN file comes as a zip package that contains the QCN file, USB Driver, QPST Tool, and Restore Tutorial.
Redmi 3 QCN File
The QCN file helps you repair network, IMEI, and Unknown Baseband issues on the Xiaomi devices powered by Qualcomm SoC.
QCN File Name: Xiaomi_Redmi_3_QCN.zip
QCN File Size: 65 KB
Product Code: ido
How to Download: See Example
How To Restore QCN File?
- Download and extract Xiaomi Redmi 3 QCN file on your computer.
- After extracting the QCN package, you will get the Qualcomm USB Driver, QCN file, QPST Tool, and How-to Restore tutorial.
- Install any QCN restoring tool on the computer. We recommend, installing QPST tool.
- Install Qualcomm Diag driver on the Computer.
- Now, launch the QPST tool.
- Now, enable Diag mode on the device then connect the device to the Computer.
- Now follow the step. Open QPST Tool > Click on Tools Menu > QCN backup Restore > Locate the QCN File > Click on Restore QCN.
[*] Caution: Restore QCN file using the QPST tool, sometimes it brick the device. So, therefore we recommend you to take a backup of your personal data before using the Tool.
[*] Scan: We have scanned the QCN package with Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it GSM Official
[*] Qualcomm USB Driver: If you are looking for Qualcomm USB driver (latest and all version) for connecting your devices to the computer, then click here to get Qualcomm USB Driver.