Huawei USB Driver helps you connect your Huawei Android Mobile devices to the computer. It also allows you to flash stock ROM or unlock your Huawei devices.
In this post, you will find the two mirror link to download Huawei Driver for Windows (x64, x86). We have shared it as a zip package that contains the USB Driver and Installing Tutorial.
Download Huawei USB Driver For Windows
Huawei USB Driver helps you connect your Huawei Smartphones and Tablets without installing the Huawei PC Suite application on your Windows computer and also helps to fix the USB SER (Huawei USB COM 1.0) driver error issues.
COM 1.0: HUAWEI_USB_COM_1.0.zip | Direct | G-Drive
How To Install Huawei USB Driver?
- Firstly, download Huawei Mobile Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the driver. We recommend using WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip it.
- After unzipping the package, you will be able to see the driver.
- Secondly, right-click on the driver and choose “Install.”
- Now, click on the “NEXT” button. Then, follow the following steps.
- Now, click on “I accept,” then click on “next.”
- After clicking on next, then click on “finish.”
[*] Recommend: If you are going to flash or unlock your devices, we highly recommend you take a backup of your data from the device.
[*] Scan: Firstly, we scanned the driver using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we shared it on gsmofficial.com.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to Huawei Technologies. Because they created and distributed this Huawei Driver.
[*] Flash Tool: We have shared some flash tools for flashing Huawei Mobile devices. i.e., Octoplus Huawei Tool, UMT HST Tool, and Unlock Tool.
[*] More USB Driver: We have shared another USB Driver for connecting your device to the computer. i.e., MTK USB Driver, SPD USB Driver, and Qualcomm USB Driver.