UMT HST Tool is a small tool that helps install stock ROM on your Huawei devices powered by Hi-Silicon SOC. It also allows you to reset FRP or Screen locks and repair security items.
You will get the official link to download the UMT HST Tool Setup File on the current page. We have shared the tool as a zip package, including the USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download UMT HST Setup File (all versions)
UMT HST Tool allows you to write the Huawei board and official firmware on your Hisilico-powered Huawei Smartphone and Tablets. It also helps you to flash, unlock, repair, and remove the factory reset protection (FRP) on your Huawei devices.
How To Use?
- Firstly, download and install UMT HST Tool on your computer.
- Secondly, install Huawei USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, never the tool detect your mobile devices.
- Flashing Stock ROM: Open the tool > Go to the COM 1.0 Flasher tab > Then, choose stock ROM (Board or Official firmware) > Now, connect your device to COM 1.0 Mode (test point) > Click on Write.
- Reset FRP Lock: Open the tool > Go to the Repair tab > Then, connect your device to COM 1.0 Mode (test point) > Choose Reset FRP > Click on the Execute.
- Backup Security: Open the tool > Go to the Repair tab > Then, connect your device to COM 1.0 Mode (test point) > Choose Backup Security > Click on the Execute.
- Restore Security: Open the tool > Go to the Repair tab > Then, connect your device to COM 1.0 Mode (test point) > Choose Restore Security > Click on the Execute.
[*] Take a Backup: Take a complete backup of your essential data from the device. Because your data will erase after flashing stock ROM using UMT HST Tool.
[*] Requirement: It is not the Crack, So you must need a UMT Box/Dongle to run the tool. Otherwise, you can never open this tool.
[*] Virus Status: Firstly, we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on GSM Official.