MRT Dongle helps you to flash stock ROM on your Android devices. The MRT Key also allows you to unlock and repair your Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Meizu, and Huawei devices.
You will get the official link to download MRT Dongle/Key Setup File on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download MRT Dongle Setup File (all versions)
MRT Key allows you to install stock ROM (firmware) on your Smartphone and Tablet. We recommend using the latest version of this tool.
How To Use?
- Download and extract the MRT Dongle setup file on your computer. Then, follow the following steps.
- Then, install MediaTek, Qualcomm, and Huawei USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, never does the tool detect your Android device.
- Huawei Screen/FRP Lock: Open MRT Key Tool > Go to Huawei Tools tab > Then, connect your device to Fastboot mode > Select FRP Reset > Click the START button.
- Oppo Screen/FRP Lock: Open MRT Key Tool > Go to Oppo tab > Select Oppo Model > Then, connect your device to EDL/Flash mode > Select Format FS > Click on the START button.
- Vivo Screen/FRP Lock: Open MRT Key Tool > Go to Vivo tab > Select Vivo Model > Then, connect your device to EDL/Flash mode > Select Format FS > Click on the START button.
- Xiaomi Account/FRP Lock: Open MRT Key Tool > Go to Xiaomi tab > Select Xiaomi Model > Then, connect your device to EDL/Flash mode > Select Format FS/Reset MI account > Click on the START button.
[*] Take a Backup: Take a backup of your important data before using the MRT Dongle. Because using MRT Tool will erase your data.
[*] Recommend: We recommend using the latest MRT Dongle setup file version.
[*] Requirement: You must need an MRT Dongle/Key to run the tool. Otherwise, you can never open it.
[*] Virus Status: Firstly, we have scanned the tool using Kaspersky Antivirus. Then, we uploaded it on GSM Official.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to MRT Team. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.